NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1012334217

From: Caroline Brand <>
Subject: Re: Waller/England/Ives
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:02:19 +0000

Hi Dudley

We have just started researching the name WALLER in Norfolk. This is my
husbands side of the family and as yet we have not had too much luck. At
the top of a handwritten tree that my mother in law has it states a SAMUEL
WALLER that marries ELIZABETH ELINOR ? They are believed to be from
early/mid 1700'S. They have 4 children and the one we are interested in is
MARY who marries HENRY LEASE. Lease is another name from Norfolk that we
have not had much luck with! If any of these names sound familiar do let me
know.

Thanks
Caroline

> From: "dudives" <>
> Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:43:31 -0000
> Subject: Re: Waller/England/Ives
>
> Waller and England family info req from Gunthorpe,Hunworth,Thornage and Nth
> Norfolk .circa 1800
> Dudley R. Ives.
> NFHS 5222

This thread: