NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1012500507

From: "Patricia Mason" <>
Subject: Norfolk Books - Gone!
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:08:27 -0000

Hi List
Just to let you know that all of the books I had, have now found themselves
good homes.
Many thanks to all who responded.
With the proceeds I would like to buy some microfilm of parish registers ,
so I can transcribe them and pass them to Geoff & Andrew to put on their
site for you all to share.
Does anyone have any preferences about what village/town? If you would like
to see a particular place please e mail me at
and I will consider the most popular (if it's not too expensive so that
excludes Yarmouth & Kings Lynn!)
Once again many thanks
Regards
Pat M
PS If anyone has a book they would like to obtain please feel free to
contact me & I'll put it on my wanted list when I browse 2nd bookshops.

This thread: