NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2005-11 > 1130865160

From: "kim hannan" <>
Subject: Re: RAYNER brick wall
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 17:12:40 -0000

hi jan
it was proberly me that you saw the rayner[rainer] name from but i dont seem
to be as far back on mine as yours but here goes i have edith ellen rayner
born in stow bardolph in 1875[approx] she marries in 1899 in downham to
arthur greaves there my ggg grandparets ediths parents are james born 1851
in stow bardolph and hannah born whaplode st peter james's parents are
edward [newman strange middle name im hoping its a clue to his parentage but
time will tell] born 1821 in middleton,norfolk and hannah born 1823 in stow
bardolph this is as far back as i have gone so far but i am hoping to get
further soon hope you can find your sarah[mary ] somewhere in either of
these places
kim