NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2010-02 > 1266058313

From: Carol Wordingham <>
Subject: [NFK] John George Worby
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:51:53 +0000

John George WORBY (known as Percy in "Tottington - a lost village in
Norfolk" written by Hilda & Edmund Perry) was born 14 Jun 1914, the son of
Mabel Hilda Worby. He was raised by his grandparents and aunt in
Tottington. His mother married James Nash in 1926 and returned to the
village. John later married Irene Davis and he died in 1991near
Peterborough . My husband's grandmother was a Worby whose family originated
from Tottington and I have a lot more info on the family if this fits in
with your family.
Carol

This thread: