NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2011-01 > 1295090171

From: xpn11 <>
Subject: Re: [NFK] 'Child Taken'
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:18:20 +0000

I should have qualified my other posting by saying that I have found it
quite common to see a census record with a child who has obviously been
lodging or being cared for or taken in on an informal basis-because they
appear next door/ a few doors away or are with a relative. However I
have not seen the exact words you refer to.
Rosie