NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2012-01 > 1327154486

From: Paul Watkins <>
Subject: [NFK] Pugh
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 06:01:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi Elizabeth,

By chance, do you know where the Pugh family
originates in the UK?  I am guessing Norfolk.

The reason I ask is that one of our Greenwade
ancestors married a Pugh in Maryland, USA -
and we have not been able to determine where
either of them are from - though we suspect
that it was the UK.

Make It A Good Day

Paul