NORTHANTS-L Archives

Archiver > NORTHANTS > 2001-02 > 0982272759

From: "Dave Banks" <>
Subject: Re: [NTH] Union Workhouse - Kettering
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:32:39 -0000

Richard,
The records of that Workhouse are in the Record Office at
Northampton. My G Grandmother was also in there for around six years
with my Grandfather when he was a child, plus other siblings, one of
whom died. There's quite a lot of information in ledgers etc, so its
worth a look.

Dave from Egremont, West Cumbria, UK