NORTHCUTT-L Archives

Archiver > NORTHCUTT > 2000-02 > 0950039065

From: "Jody Fisher" <>
Subject: NORTHCUTT's of WARREN CO., TN
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 11:44:25 -0800

This is not my line of NORTHCUTT's but I do have the book written by Eugene
Wiseman titled "The Warren County Story". You TN NORTHCUTT researchers
probably already have the book or the info from it.

Listed in the book is the following Northcutt info (taken from the index).

Adrian NORTHCUTT (son of John, was born in VA 1799.)
Bob NORTHCUTT
Bobby NORTHCUTT
C.C. NORTHCUTT
CALVIN NORTHCUTT
Capt. NORTHCUTT (I believe this is referring to Adrian listed above)
E.E. NORTHCUTT
NORTHCUTT family
John NORTHCUTT
Mary NORTHCUTT
Stephen NORTHCUTT
Tate NORTHCUTT
William NORTHCUTT
William E. NORTHCUTT
NORTHCUTT building
NORTHCUTT Plantation
NORTHCUTT's Cove
NORTHCUTT's Cove Chapel
NORTHCUTT's Cove Church of Christ

If anyone would like the info on anything listed above I could copy it and
send it to them.

Jody

This thread: