NORTHUMBRIA-L Archives

Archiver > NORTHUMBRIA > 2010-08 > 1283030295

From: "Melvyn Hunter" <>
Subject: [NMB] Hunters in Heddon on the Wall
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 22:18:15 +0100

Dear Listers,

I recently visited the churchyard at St. Andrews, Heddon on the Wall, and
photographed all the gravestones there that had any reference to a Hunter. I
previewed the photos (which I habitually do to check their clarity) and they
were fine.

On returning home, my camera, for reasons unknown, decided that my memory
card needed to be reformatted and, having tried to rescue any files, was
told by my computer that there were no files on the card.

Could some kind soul possibly photograph these stones for me and forward the
images? Unfortunately, the stones are not all located at one place: there
are some at the south-east corner of the church and others at the west end
of the churchyard.

Many thanks,
Melvyn.

This thread: