NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1998-04 > 0891913192

From: Gary Curtiss Melbo <>
Subject: Re: Norman County, MN
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 20:39:52 -0500

Gstruska wrote:

> I am interested in a family named Benjamin and Guri Rustvold. I think they
> moved to NOrman County in the 1870's. I found them in Mary Township in the
> 1895 Mn State Census. But I heard they lived in Hedrum earlier. What I am
> looking for is the birth of their son, Edward Rustvold in 1889. Maybe copy of
> County Birth Certificate, or Batzism records in a church?? I would really
> appreciate any help that you could give me. I am also interested in any land
> records or ?? Thank you. Gayle

Gayle,
I saw your message and just for the heck of it, I looked up the name
Rustvold in my Polk County cemetery books and found the following names.
I don't know if they will help you, but am sending them anyway.

FAIRVIEW CEMETERY, KNUTE TOWNSHIP, POLK COUNTY, MINNESOTA
RUSTVOLD, Benjamin
Juli 7, 1849--Mai 2, 1920(that's the way the months are written)

GOSEN EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CEMETERY, KNUTE TOWNSHIP, POLK CO., MINN.
RUSTVOLD, Elizabeth
21 Mar. 1820--13 Mai 1909

ST. PETRI LUTHERAN CEMETERY, HUBBARD TOWNSHIP, POLK CO., MINN.
RUSTVOLD, Alf
July 1, 1903--Mar. 12, 1977

RUSTVOLD, Gena
1901--1983