NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1998-04 > 0893448331

From: Karla <>
Subject: Re: Volunteer Here
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 22:05:31 +0200

VIOLA,
One of my favorite flowers! Im sending you a big kiss and hug. Just for
being you, and having such a wonderful spirit, thru all your adversity. Please keep
being the "leader of the pack" and whittling away at your illusive ancestor. Someday
soon you will crack the case. Thanks for volunteering to share your vulnerbility with us
I know we have all felt the same way at times.

Karla

>could i just be my self and that would be the joke of the day, you know
>fumbling around and unsure how to spell my family name. never remembering
>where i left an e-mail. that kind of jazz!! <G>
>viola.

This thread: