NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920290730

From: "E. JoAnn Glass" <>
Subject: Re: BULL
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 05:18:50 -0700

Hi All,
Guess I better put this on the list. I have a copy of the book "Den
Trønderske Slægt Bull" sent to my Great Grandmother from the Norwegian
government. It is by N. R. Bull, who I understood was a son of Ole
Bull, but I can't find him in it. He is listed as Sekretær i det
statistiske centralbureau. It was published in 1886. It traces the
Bull family to Jens Andersen Bull, who was born in Denmark in the first
half of the 16th century. If you know of relatives who were born before
1886 in Norway, they are probably in the book.

Let me know and I will look them up.

Ellen JoAnn Simonson Glass, daughter of Nora Johanna Dahl Simonson, who
was the daughter of Rev. Wilhelm Bull Dahl, who was the son of Johanna
Wilhelmsdtr. Bull, daughter of Claus Wilhelm Koren Bull.

This thread: