NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920341105

From: "Norris Olson" <>
Subject: Re: SEVERSON (NO>Mower Co., MN >Walsh Co., ND)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 20:18:25 -0600

Viggo, Ref: your message about the Vagness family in North Dakota. I
just talked with a Dave Vagsnes here in Grand Forks ND. Yes, his ancestors
are from Sogn of Fjordane but he is not knowledgeable of all of the
relatives names. His father, George Vagsnes, 255 14th St Sw, Rugby, ND
58368 has been doing research on his family tree and Dave indicated he
would be happy to hear from you. He is not online but his mailing address
is above and his phone is 710 776 6042. If I can be or help contact me
online. Norris Olson in ND

This thread: