NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920410646

From: Don Rasmus <>
Subject: Re: Førde (Naustdal/Askvoll)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 15:37:26 -0600

Viggo: I see I have an Aalen as a descendant of the Hoyvic tree. Born 1819
died 1906. It says he inherited the farm at Aalen. First name Andreas, married
Louise Aalen whose father was Lars. I have 4 children listed for them. That is
the only tie I see tho. This is interesting stuff.
Thx for ur reply also, Don Rasmus.
Senere.