NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920521063

From: Ruby <>
Subject: Re: Methodist in Norway
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 22:17:43 -0600

You might do a Four11 search and find out the address. then write to
the church itself. I know that when my church gets such requests it
will look them up in the old records for some one when they have time.
My aunts church in Seattle has volunteers that do the look ups when they
come in.( I don't know what church. She was just mentioning one day in
our conversations) Mnay churches have their own archives.
Ruby

Ron Johnson wrote:

> How can I get records from the Methodist Church in Halden?
> Ron

This thread: