NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920562259

From: <>
Subject: Re: AOL attachment problem
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 10:44:19 EST

In a message dated 3/4/99 3:29:56 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
writes:

<< You are lucky. A few days ago I had to break something what I was
sending, to an AOL customer, into about a dozen different messages in order to
get it through. I had to keep experimenting with different combinations until
something went through without bouncing back to me. I have never had that
problem when sending stuff to any other ISP, so far.

Thanks for the input - - I will consider myself lucky!!

This thread: