NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920572885

From: <>
Subject: Re: I have Totens 1-3 bygdebok
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:41:25 EST

writes:

<< Debbie, Is there a HONG farm in Vestre Toten? Looking for Niels Oudensen,
born 1750-54 and Karie Nielsdatter born 1766. Thanks, Ginny

I haven't found one yet but give me time, Totens binds 1.2 and three are much
more confusing than bind 4. In bind 4 it list farm names and family lines and
it's easy to trace but these are different. I'm meeting Monday morn. with a
Norwegian genealogist who will help me to understand these book.

This thread: