NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920593737

From: "Viggo M. Fosse" <>
Subject: Re: SEVERSON (NO>Mower Co., MN >Walsh Co., ND)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 01:28:57 +0100

Dear Norris,
Thanks for the message.

Yes, I would very much like to hear from the VANGSNES-family (Grand Forks &
Rugby). At first it would be interesting to know the approx date of
emigration & name/s of their ancestor who emigrated (& names of the
children/spouses).

Maybe you are able to help/advise on another matter?
I have a person in my family tree who most likely died in DEVILS LAKE, ND
and I would be very interested in her obituary.

Name: EMMA (Clifton) DAHL
b. 9/17/1897 Maddock, ND
d. December 1978 in Devils Lake, ND
She was (most likely) the wife of my grandfather's 1st cousin Severt B.
DAHL/e (1891-1951).
Emma's obit may also have appeared in a Maddock newspaper, if it exists.

I thought maybe you had contacts who could assist?
Thanks for your cooperation. If I can be of any help, please let me know.

Viggo