NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920598944

From: <>
Subject: Naf, last call
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 17:55:44 -0800

Dear Naf Book Receipients

There are still a few people who have not acknowledged receiving their Naf
book. This is last notice. If you have NOT received the book that you sent in money to me
for back in November, let me know right away. J├śrn and I would now like to close this
chapter of events. If you HAVE received it, but havent let me confirmed already to me, I
would appreciate this also. After next week we will not be responsible for any more
Naf book problems, so let us know one way or another.

(Naf are travel books that were being sold at a reduced price,but are all gone.If you did
not order one in November, Do not ask :O) There are no more left.
Mange takk,
Karla Halsan Mattila
Norwaylistowner

This thread: