NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920648172

From: "Robert S. Helfer" <>
Subject: Re: Ullensaker, Ak
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 09:36:12 -0600

Deanne --

I didn't see any response to your question about Ullensaker. Ullensaker is in
Akershus fylke, a couple of kommunes northeast of Oslo. Conversion of the
records to computer format is being done by "Kilderegistering Oslo/Akershus"
(or KROA) which is a part of "DIS Oslo/Akershus" and has a web site at
http://home.sol.no/~holum/kroa/kroaframe.htm. There is a bygdebok that you
might be able to get on interlibrary loan -- Nesten, H. "Ullensaker: en
Bygdebok." Oslo: Grøndahl & Søns Boktrykkeri, 1927-1951. Bd. I - III. I have
never looked at this one so I don't know if it gives genealogical information
or if it is mainly historical.

Good luck,
Robert

This thread: