NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920654208

From: <>
Subject: Peter Olsen
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:16:48 EST

Help I'm at a completely stand still with my great grandfather. I have a lot
of information but for the vital information where he came from.

I just received his naturalization papers, intent of Naturalization and
Citizenship papers and they say nothing about where in Norway he was from just
that renounces his allegiance to the King of Norway.

I was so sure I would find something there and there was nothing.

Here is what I have:

Peter Olesen/Olsen
B. 1849 Norway
D. 1912 Benzie County Michigan
Intent of Naturalization October 3,1889
Naturalization October 5,1900

Wife
Martha Iverson Olsen
B. 1863 Norway
D. 1917 Benzie County Michigan

Children:
Anna Amelia Olsen Johnson
B. May 1889 Norway
D. 1918 Benzie County Michigan

Nancy Olsen Baldwin
B. 1864
D. after 1976

Lillian Olsen Peterson
b. 1896
d. after 1980

Alfred Julian Olsen
B. June 1906
d. June 1982

If anyone has anymore suggestion for me I would greatly appreciate the help
for this is really getting to me when every corner I turn, turns up nothing.

Thank you in advance.

Karen in Illinois

This thread: