NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920661007

From: <>
Subject: Re: Peter Olsen
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 14:10:07 EST

In a message dated 3/5/99 11:29:24 AM Central Standard Time,
writes:

<<
Have you gotten death certificates for those who were born in Norway? One or
more of them "may" have more complete information. Obituaries also could
include the information.

As for naturalizations, few of them prior to 1906 will have the genealogical
information we are looking for.

Daraleen

Thank you for you information I will try to find the death certificates for
them. I have Peter and Martha's Obit and all it said was Norway also. This is
getting really challenging for I don't know where to go next.

Thank you for your help.

Karen In Illinois

This thread: