NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920678281

From: "dkoop" <>
Subject: Re: MOE-Waseca Co.,MN 4deaths
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 17:58:01 -0600

My ggrandmother lost all five of her children from her 2nd marriage to
influenza in 1920. One died 2/14, two on 2/25, one on 2/16 and one on 2/20.
Thier ages were from 2 to 8 years old. The older children from a first
marriage and both parents were spared. How hard it must have been to be
able to do so little to help back then.