NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920683822

From: "Arthur J. Burch" <>
Subject: Re: MOE-Waseca Co.,MN 4deaths
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 17:30:22 -0800

I don't know for sure whether this is your situation, but I know that
during the US pioneer days, doctors got to town infrequently, and
filed the birth/death certificates upon going to town. In my own
fathers case, his birth certificate indicated his dob to be some three
months after he was actually born. This was 1909 in IL.

Hope this helps.

Art Burch -- Cincinnati, Ohio