NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920758381

From: <>
Subject: Cigar Bills Post card
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 14:13:01 -0800

Hi Listers,

Our Norwegian researcher Bill Irwin is quite a world traveler. He has
been the sweetest to send me post cards from various places he has been the last
year. He lives in the islands off Florida, but went to Scotland and now he is
over in Mexico.
He sends a card of Calandria Tipica En la Plaza la Liberacion.
Horsedrawn "Calandraia" at Liberation Plaza, Guadalarjara, Jal, Mexico.
Oh, its so glorious with a fountain spraying in the background of colorful flowering
trees, and scattered ground flowers. The beautiful castle like building in back, with
a horse and buggy in front.
He says Hi to all Norwegians and says "wish you were here" So do I!
Karla

This thread: