NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920834365

From: margit bakke <>
Subject: Re: Peder Hans Barsness from Sogndal, Sogn-og-Fjordane
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 19:19:25 +0000

Pat:
if you go to:
http://www.sffarkiv.no/sffbasar/default.asp?p=result&paging=yes&ptype=single&db=dbdoypte&page=2&sql=low%5Fprestegjeld+like+%27sogndal%25%27++AND+low%5Ffar%5Fbustad+like+%27barsnes%25%27++AND+aar%5Fhending+%3E%3D+1855++AND+aar%5Fhending+%3C%3D+1865++&id=14
you will find your birth certificate on Per Hanss.
born on the barsnes farm
parents are: Hans Hanss. & Anna Gulbrandd.
you might have to be a registered user to access the pages.
According to the records, he migrated in 1885 to Amerika
Margit