NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0920930212

From: Myron Holter <>
Subject: Lena and Ole - reply from Myron -
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 15:56:52 -0600

At 09:01 AM 3/8/99 -0700, you wrote:
>The Norwegian American Museum, (Vesterheim) in Decorah, IA Gift Shop
>has/had a full line of "Ole & Lena" joke books. I bought a set for about
>$20, loaned them out and haven't had a good Ole & Lena laugh since. Write
>them for info. Or write me @
> and I'll give you the same information as above. I
>hate to repeat things because after awhile it appears redundant.

Hi Listers

I've been to that gift shop .. right next door or there abouts is the
museum and also the cafe where you can get LUTEFISK an lefsa. Decorah IA ..

My wife *JoBear* forgo the fish though. Oh well .. ate the fish by myself.

If any one wants a picture of me under the Cafe I'll so oblidge OFF-LIST

Myron

MasterBiker ICQ# 29068593 http://www.cjnetworks.com/~mdholter - URL -

This thread: