NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0921010113

From: margit bakke <>
Subject: Jacobsen/Jacobson
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 20:08:33 +0000

was some one earlier looking for a knute or ole jacobsen/jacobson?
I ran across both of them while looking thru Flom Township, Norman
County, Minnesota, USA books this evening. They eveidentily came or
were from madison, sd area as one was sent back there for burial. i
have a lot of jacobsen/jacobson's here in my cemetery.
I should clarify and say that i am doing a book on our cemetery in
flom. there are over 400 names, mostly norwegian, and my mother in
law is doing our sister church with over 800 names.
margit

This thread: