NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0921085452

From: "Helge Nybø" <>
Subject: SV: Oslo emigration records
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:04:12 +0100

Dear Janet,
I take a special interest in Borgen because my fathers aunt was married
a man from Nes. But the Borgen farms I think of is just over the boarder
in Ullensaker perish so it is possibly not the same.

I do not know whether the micro films can be bought. They were originnaly
recorded
by the Salt Lake City churches. I asked for this some years ago and got
the impression that they were not on store but maybe KODAK copied them
and the price would be US$ 50 each of the 12 film rolls.
But this is what I think was the answer to me 8-9 years ago.
Sincerely,
Helge

> Emne: Re: Oslo emigration records
> Dato: 10. mars 1999 04:46
>
> I would also like a copy of that .If you do let me know where I can get
it and
> how much it costs. My grandparents came from Nes Romerick Parish from a
Borgen