NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0921306428

From: Mary Lindbo <>
Subject: Re: Bismark ND Genealogy society?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 22:27:08 -0800

Debbie - the North Dakota State Historical Society has a web site at: where you can find out the information you
need for checking on the birth certificate. If you are looking for someone in the
Bismarck area, it is located in Burleigh County - here's their web site: If you need another area of North
Dakota their web site address is:

Good luck - let me know if I might be able to help you further.

Mary Lindbo

> Dear Listers,
> Does anyone know of a website or address for the Bismark ND genealogy society
> or a website? I am looking for a birth certificate, if one exists for that
> year!
> Thankyou,
> Debbie
> ==== NORWAY Mailing List ====