NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0921537379

From: "Norris Olson" <>
Subject: Bygdebok for Lesje, Vågå, Opland
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:36:19 -0600

Listers, Anyone with lookup info for Lesje, I am looking for
ggrandmother, Marit, Martinsdatter born about 1836, (maybe 1833 or 1834)
Father was Martin Thoresen Bottem. She married Thor Arnesen Råstadeie in
1865. Need parents for both and children of Marit and Thor if possible.
Thor supposedly died young in a scarlet fever epidemic and Marit emigrated
to America around 1902. This has been a stone wall for me as I have been
unsuccessful using census data or anything else. Norris IN North Dakota.

This thread: