NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0921551318

From: <>
Subject: Angels at Norway Roots!
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:28:38 EST

Dear Listers,
Just want to share a quick success story. Last week I put out a query for
Moline Illinois and many listers responded. One in particular caught my eye,
and hers too! The name, Jacob Thorsen and his wife Maggie who were both born
in Norway residing in the Larvik area. After about 24 emails, it turns out her
and my husband are distant cousins, sharing the same gr-gr-grandmother. We
live in Washington State, she in Moline Illinois! We are grateful that Norway
Roots allowed us the opportunity to search our Norwegian Ancestry and "find"
lost family!
Debbie in Washington
Cathie in Illinois

This thread: