NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0921572818

From: <>
Subject: Researching Julia ANDERSEN of Christiana (Oslo), 1880s
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 03:26:58 EST

Hi! I am trying to find info on my great-great-grandmother JULIA ANDERSEN.
JULIA came to Fort Bragg, Mendocino County, California circa 1880 from
Christiana (Oslo), Norway. She married GEORGE GORANSON of Oland, Sweden circa
1882 and died in Fort Bragg in Sep 1888. I think she was born circa 1860.
After her death her mother came from Norway to care for her four young
children.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can learn more about her? There are no
official records of her death in California.

Thanks in advance for any assitance,
Bjorna Smith

This thread: