NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0921623149

From: <>
Subject: Female pilots in Norway early 1900's
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:25:49 EST

Hi, I was wondering if there is any way of finding out about Norway female
pilots.
My mother told me that she had a female cousin in Norway who was a Navyextrix.
My Grandmother had 3 brothers that stayed in Norway, in Nordland Fylke.
Ole Edvard Mathisen had at least one daughter, Ester Mathisen b. 1897 in Mo i
Rana.
Nils Jakob Mathisen, I don't know about his children and he moved to Narvik.
Gerhard Mathisen, I know he had at least one daughter but I don't know her
name.
My mother thinks she was flying somewhere around 1929-1934.
It sure would be fun and interesting to learn more about her.
Thank you very much.
Pat in Marysville, WA USA

This thread: