NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0921972061

From: Ed Hamm <>
Subject: John Cunningham
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 17:21:01 -0600

Hi to the list and especially to Ole K.

I am doing some entering into the notes of my FTM and have come across
the Blickfeldt Family History. It says that John Cunningham was very
probably the descendant of the William Cunnigham who in 1531 signed a
contract with the banished King Kristian II to outfilt at his expense 5
battleships with 600 crewmen in order to go to Norway to get Tunsberg.
In this document he is called "Wilhem, master of Glencarn"

Could anyone who is on this line please comment on this??

Thanks you very much.
Elaine

This thread: