NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0921972863

From: "Carol Niewinski" <>
Subject: THOMAS SHEVLIN DESCENDANTS -MN
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 17:34:23 -0600

I have been asked to try locate grandchildren of Thomas Shevlin who lived
in Minneapolis. At one time he lived at 129 Oak Grove St in Minneapolis.
Shevlin, MN was named for him and Shevlin celebrates its centennial this
summer. There is also a celebration of Shevlin Hall this spring and it
would be nice to have these descendants attend. If any one has any clues
to help me locate the grandchildren of Thomas Shevlin please let me know.
I don't even know the names of his children.

Thanks.

Carol N.
Trustee
Clearwater Co. Historical Soc.