NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0922086777

From: "larsen" <>
Subject: bygdebok on vinger
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 23:12:57 -0800

Ron,
Thanks for answering my message so quickly. My G-G-G-Grandfather's
name is Lars Olsen he was married to Christine Halvorsdr, their son's
name was Ole Larsen Sanderlien. I know their from the Sor Odal area
and their farm name was Sanderlien.But I'm not sure how to get a hold
of a Bygebok of that area or for that matter what exactly or how a
Bygdebok is used. Is thier information in english that I can
access?Ole Larsen was married to Mari Tostensdtr on 13Sept 1860, their
son was Torsten Olson my great grandfather.

Regards
Fred

This thread: