NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0922147734

From: Susan Lafo <>
Subject: Re: Keystrokes for Norwegian Characters
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:08:54 -0800

Hi,
Someone else on the list sent this to me a few weeks ago, it's super:

Times New Roman 10
Alt-key and
Ä0196ä0228
Å0197å0229
Æ0198æ0230
Ë0203ë0235
Ö0214ö0246
Ø0216ø0248
Ü0220ü0252
degree symbol =°0176

Hold down Alt and type #### on the calculator number keys on the right,
release Alt
Num.Lock must be ON.

It seems cumbersome at first, but I know the æ å ø by heart now.

If you type the 3 letters , highlight them , and change the font you can
try out the once that work and the once that doesn't.