NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0922330548

From: "Lyn S Drathring" <>
Subject: Re: SEARCHING FOR GILBERTSON/AMBERSON WA
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:55:48 -0600

WOW! Sometimes when you are least expecting it.........
Floyd, you wrote-

>My Great grandmother s a Thorson from Sagabraaten farm in Norway.She lived
>most of her life in Mitchell County Iowa.Husband is John Gunderson of
Vardal.

I do not know who you meant this for, but WE are related! If I have
followed my chart correctly, your Knut Thorson Sagabraten and my Ingeborg
Thorsdatter are brother and sister, children of Thor and Barbro. I find you
on page 25 of my Sagabraten-Thorson Family Record. I descend from
Ingeborg's daughter Barbro who married "Bear" Bjorn Ellingson. My great
grandfather was Ole Ellingson of Mitchell Co., Iowa who married Anne Berge
and they lived in Austin, MN.
I hope you will contact me so we can share and compare notes, etc.

WOW! WHAT A GREAT LIST!
LynD

This thread: