NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0922426482

From: Bgreen <>
Subject: Mundal Farm Name
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 21:34:42 -0800

Could some on be so kind to check out this page and see if I indeed have
translated my Mundal relatives to a farm in Balestrand with the farm
name being Haugene. And if so what is the word Fjaerland (sorry I don't
have the Norwegian letters installed)? and how do I figure out what farm
number it is. I was looking at a search page that asked for the farm
number. I am sure learning a lot about Norway this week. I also
installed the Tolken97 and it is great for translating. Thank you for
your help.
Bev Green
Grand Marais MN

This thread: