NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0922531073

From: H. Lance Berg< >
Subject: grandfather Berg
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 02:37:53 -0800 (PST)

I finally see what a great researcher you are. I thank you from the
bottom of my heart for info on Inga Leistad. My cousin, who is Morman,
(I'm not), researched Adolf & Inga & received quite a bit of information
on Inga, but was, through LDS geneology, stonewalled when it came to
Adolf. My question to you John, is how do I dig for information on
Adolf? Should I go directly to the LDS site or can you help me. Are
some other sites available? I have a bit more info on Adolf than my
cousin. I would like to do it myself. Kind of a door opening!
Certainly don't want you to become Ann Landers! Sorry to get so
personal on the line, it's my nature to a fault. Adolf Peterson Lyng
Berg, where are you. Takk to Kirsti, Elin, Debbi, and finally, John. H.
Lance Berg

This thread: