NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0922549924

From: "iblock4" <>
Subject: Re: Ryg Farm, Norway
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 09:52:04 -0600

I saw your post on the Rygg Farm. At this time I don't have any
information on this farm. I did however come up with this information on
Rygg from my Decendants of the S.S. Kong Sverre that sailed in 1847:
Halvard Asmundson Rygg #124 (1794 m: Mari Sjursdtr. Stodle #
196 (1793) -
Don't know if this is any relation to you or not. Let me know.
Gwen

> From: Ed and Melody Deocampo <>
> Subject: Ryg Farm, Norway
> Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 3:57 PM
>
> Anyone on the list know anything about the Ryg (Rygg) farm located in
Sondre