NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0922557892

From: Colleen Moore <>
Subject: Lookup in Ytteroen Bygdebok
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:04:52 -0600

Hi Listers,

Would someone happen to have the Bygdebok for Ytteroen, Nord-Trondelag?
If so, could someone please lookup the Family of Vorum, at farm Falstad
Ostre, for me? I am particularly interested in Johannes Torrissen Vorum,
b.1816 and his sons. I think especially his son Thord Halfdan Vorum, b.
1848, whom I suspect to be a missing link. I would like the names of
Thord's sons, hoping one of them to be the husband of Marit Bengtsdtr
Hegstad around 1894. All we know is that Marit had a son Toralf Worum in
1895. I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance!

Colleen Aune Moore

This thread: