NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0922666604

From: <>
Subject: Re: Tracing gggrandparents
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 19:16:44 EST

In a message dated 3/28/99 2:14:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,

<< I would like to find out any information that I can to get me started in
Norway on looking for them. I have their children some of whom were born in
the USA. I dont know if there were some of them born in Norway or not. >>

Where in the U. S. were the children born? A US census maybe help identify
whether some of the children were born in Norway.

Do you live near a LDS Family History Center? If so, you should be able to
order the parish records on microfilm which can provide the information you
need to go back further.

This thread: