NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0922666604

From: <>
Subject: Re: Tracing gggrandparents
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 19:16:44 EST

In a message dated 3/28/99 2:14:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

<< I would like to find out any information that I can to get me started in
Norway on looking for them. I have their children some of whom were born in
the USA. I dont know if there were some of them born in Norway or not. >>

Where in the U. S. were the children born? A US census maybe help identify
whether some of the children were born in Norway.

Do you live near a LDS Family History Center? If so, you should be able to
order the parish records on microfilm which can provide the information you
need to go back further.

Daraleen

This thread: