NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0922768995

From: <>
Subject: Re: Mathias Larson Lybeck Biri>SD
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 23:43:15 EST

Stephanie,
I would like a copy of the obit for Mathias Larsen, if you would be so good as
to send it to me. Can you e-mail it to me or do you want to send it snail
mail? Can you believe it? Long shot! I actually have a connection to that
family, and I know people in Norway who would be interested in the obit. I
will send it to them.
My GGGrandparents were the first to leave Lybekk, Biri for America about 1858
and some of Mathias' family were the last people to live there. I have some
information about Mathias' family if anyone else is interested.
Ona

This thread: