NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 1999-03 > 0922814922

From: "Gene Kennedy" <>
Subject: Lunner, Oppland
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:28:42 -0600

Dear List;
Some time ago, I asked about the name Blestian from Hadeland. Odd came up
with the possibility that it could be Blistein from Lunner. I have looked
through the 1801 census, maps, etc., but can't seem to find anything on that
farm. Does anyone have any information about Lunner? In fact--I didn't
find Lunner on the 1801 census--either it was divided after that or had
another name. Is there something I missed? Some wrote and told me he had
the farm on a map but I have misplaced that letter.
Thanks
Karen

This thread: