NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2000-09 > 0968725559

Subject: re: mrogfar
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:25:59 EDT

No, not for "mor og far" And not any kind of stitchery. The secret is to
turn it around and make "rafgorm" Now, I have just let an ancient secret
out of the family. We are descendants of the Rafns and the Gorms. A highly
secret cult that celebrates on the eve of Stor-Bededagen with unbelievable
rituals. But mind you, only on those Stor-Bededagen Eves that are preceded
by waxing half-moons. Then our family "half-moon blower," gets out his
ocarina-like instrument and performs. We then sacrifice nine ravens on an
old ash-tree and do unspeakable acts. Those are highly secret and not to be
mentioned here.

But sometimes we go to Southern California and do it on the beach so Uncle
Kneel can join us.

Mary ROGnstad FARrell

This thread: