NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2001-07 > 0994862565

From: "Pattie Campbell" <>
Subject: Re: Norwegian seamans church
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:42:45 -0400

Thank you all for the information ! I'm going to write to the church
headquarters and hope they can find my lost Norwegian great uncle. The web
sites that people gave me had some information but not my g-uncle.
Does anyone know if there is a charge for the request to the church
headquarters?
Does anyone know if a Norwegian sailor became sick on their boat and was
taken off the boat and died in France, where those records would be kept?
Would the church headquarters have this information? Would some organization
in France have it?
As always, thanks for all your help !
Best regards,
Pattie