NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2001-07 > 0995657451

Subject: birth or baptism records
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:30:51 -0700

Ha det and Hello listers,

I was wondering if anyone could help me find birth or baptism records of
my ancestors in Norway. Most of my family lines are in Norway, so you
would think that might make this request easy, but when it comes to
family history and genealogy nothing is easy.

I am going to put all the family surnames on this one request since they
are all born in Norway.

Seming Hoganson birth was 11-12-1856 in Ovre Rendal, Norway

Lina Larsdatter ( LArson) birth was 11-8-1857 in Ytre Rendal, Norway

Asbjorn Raa birth was 8-29-1813 in Laerdal, Norway

Ragnhild birth was 4-20-1817 in Laerdal, Norway

Anders Raa birth was 9-13-1844 in Laerdal, Norway

Elsa Erickson birth was 11-9-1844 in Laerdal, Norway

I would appreciate any help in finding baptism records or birth
records. I would like to have documentation of the actual birth dates
for my family history. Mange Tusen Takk. Jene

This thread: