NORWAY-L Archives

Archiver > NORWAY > 2002-11 > 1036937520

From: "Ruth Odegard" <>
Subject: Re: News about Herbrand and Ragnild Skarpmoen of Cloquet, Mn.
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:12:00 -0600

Kristin,
I went to the Mn Historical Society and have found the names of all the
children of Herbrand (Hubert, Herbert). The children were all born in
Cloquet, Mn. I have Herbrand's death certificate, in addition to Ragnild's
obituary and death certificate. I also have information regarding the death
of Clara's husband on October 16, 1993 He is buried in the West Hillcrest
Cemetery in Cloquet.
The children are Liv b. Aug. 21, 1904, Regnhild Herman b. Oct 17, 1906,
Clara Nilsine b. Nov. 1908, gunhild Sofie b. Nov. 9, 1910, Harold Christian
b. Fe 24, 1914 and Trisus??(can't read it) Ingebor, b. Jan 25,1916.
If you will contact me offline with your address, I will send you the
copies of the intent and naturalization papers, the obituaries. I could
obtain Clara's husbands death certificate, but have copied it. His name was
William Ralph Pigman. I think if you could write to the Carlton County
Historical Society or a genealogical society in the area, you may be able to
obtain more data. I certainly hopes this helps.